Post Offer Free
NANJING HANYOO MACHINERY CO.,LTD
NANJING HANYOO MACHINERY CO.,LTD  

Gold Index: 643

You are here: home  > capsule filling machine  > Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine

Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine 

Price: 6000.0~6500.0 USD 
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,WU 
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland) 
inquire
Add to My Favorites
HiSupplier Escrow
Share |

Product Detail

Model No.: DTJ-V
Production Capacity: 10,000 capsules/hour
Delivery Date: within 15 days
Type: Filling Equipment
Means of Transport: Ocean
Packing: wooden box
Application: Capsule
Brand Name: Hanyoo

DTJ-V Semi automatic capsule filling machine, it can fill about 10,000 capsules/hour. Suitable for filling 00#~4# capsule.

DTJ-V Semi Automatic Capsule Filling Machine

DTJ-V Semi automatic Capsule Filling Machine

1.Application:
The product is special capsule filling machine which is suitable for medium & small pharmaceutical factory, hospital preparation lab, etc.
The machine is adopted programmable control system, touch panel operation, step-less transduction to speed-shift, and electronic automatic counter. And it can automatic complete the action of position, separation, filling, locking, etc. The dosage is accurate, and the operation is convenient. The overall machine is made of stainless steel, and it is suitable for the capsule which is filled with powder and grain.
ØFOB Shanghai Price: 6,000 USD with one capsule mould and dust collector.
Extra one capsule mould: 750 USD; Capsule polisher: 850 USD
ØPayment Term: 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% by T/T at sight.
ØDelivery Time: 15 days after we receive your 30% money in advanced from our factory.
ØPackaging Size: 2.5 CBM after packaging.
ØInstalling and Commission: we will install and test the machine in best working condition before shipment. If customer requires our technician to adjusting the machine and train technician at arrival place, we will send technician there. All our expenses including round-trip air ticket to the nearest airport, local conveyance to your factory, Lodging&Boarding expenses shall be payable by you. In case the stay of our technician, the service charges $50 per day will be charged extra.
ØWarranty period: one year for fully machine guarantee. And in this year if the machine broken caused by mechanical problem, all of the spare part is free. The service of the machine all though the machine's life.
2.Main Technical Parameter:
Capsule size:                                 
00#-5#
Power supply:
According to user's requirement
Vacuum pump:
XD-040(40m3/h)
Capacity of air compressor:
0.1m3/min
Noise:
60dB(A)
Overall dimensions:
1200×700×1600mm
Packing dimensions:
1800×800×1800mm
Net weight:
330kg
Gross weight:
525kg
Mr. Jack kong
 Mr. Jack kong
Sales Manager
Tel: 86-25-68597080
Fax: 86-25-68597077
Contact to this supplier

Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact HiSupplier Customer Service Center  for help!

Related Search

Find more related products in following catalogs on Hisupplier.com

Company Info

NANJING HANYOO MACHINERY CO.,LTD [China (Mainland)]


Business Type:Manufacturer
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China (Mainland)

You May Like: