Post Offer Free
NANJING HANYOO MACHINERY CO.,LTD
NANJING HANYOO MACHINERY CO.,LTD  

Gold Index: 643

You are here: home  > Blister Packing Machine  > Automatic Blister Packaging Machine

Automatic Blister Packaging Machine 

Price: 25500.0~27500.0 USD 
Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/A,D/P,WU 
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland) 
inquire
Add to My Favorites
HiSupplier Escrow
Share |

Product Detail

Model No.: DPP-250E
Production Capacity: 20000 capsules/hour
Delivery Date: within 25 days
Type: Others
Means of Transport: Ocean
Packing: wooden box
Application: Capsule
Brand Name: Hanyoo

DPP-250E Automatic Aluminum Aluminum Blister Packing Machine
DPP-250E Automatic Aluminum Aluminum Blister Packaging Machine

DPP-250E Automatic Aluminum Aluminum Blister Packing Machine

1. Applications:
The product uses the composite Aluminum film as material which has best performance of seal, proofing moisture and light, and uses special mould to cool-form. It is renewed packing equipment in pharmaceutical industry. The machine has two functions. When it changes mould, the machine can pack the object not only with Aluminum-Aluminum, but also with Aluminum-Plastic.
2.Performance and characteristic:
(1) Travel scope can be adjusted.
(2) Mould is located by locating groove, so that it's easy to change mould. Adopt cool-forming moulds.
(3) Speed is shifted by step-less transducer. Adopt the interface of human-machine and PLC programmable controller.
(4) Adopt photo electric empty-detecting equipment and waster-eliminating equipment.
The heating moulds will automatically separate when the machine stops, which contributes to protect the material between them and extend the machine's life.
(5) Adopt the equipment of trace pressing, batch number printing and scarp-collecting.
Stepping motor drive wheel to grip and tow wrapper, Synchronize accurately
ØQuotation: 15500 USD FOB shanghai includes one complete set of mould, PLC control, touching screen, automatic feeder.
Ø Extra Mould: 780 USD
ØPayment Term: 30% by T/T in advance, the rest 70% by T/T at sight.
ØDelivery Time: 30 days when I receive your 30% money for advanced.
ØPackaging Size: 3.5 CBM after packaging.
ØInstalling and Commission: we will install and test the machine in best working condition before shipment. If customer requires our technician to adjusting the machine and train technician at arrival place, we will send technician there. All our expenses including round-trip air ticket to the nearest airport, local conveyance to your factory, Lodging&Boarding expenses shall be payable by you. In case the stay of our technician, the service charges $50 per day will be charged extra.
ØWarranty period: one year for fully machine guarantee. And in this year if the machine broken caused by mechanical problem, all of the spare part is free. The service of the machine all though the machine's life.
3. Main Technical Parameter:
No.
Item
Technical data
1
Blanking frequency
10-55 times/min,1-5 sheet/times
(travel scope: >80 blister depth: >10)
2
Capacity
Calculating with standard sheet: 9600sheet/hours
(4 sheet/times,blanking frequency: 40time/min)
3
Adjustable scope of feed travel
Standard:10-140mm,the max scope 150mm
4
Sheet specification
Standard: 80 mm×57mm
Reference: 80×57, 95×65, 103×43, 120×43
Designed as the customers’ requirement, and the max size: 270×120mm
5
The max forming area and depth
270mm×120mm×28mm
6
Wrapper
Composite Alu film
Length: 250mm, thickness: 0.11-0.15mm
PVC
Length: 250mm, thickness: 0.15-0.5mm
PTP
Length: 250mm, thickness: 0.02-0.35mm
Dialysis paper
Length:250mm, specification: 50-100 gram:
Inside diameter of wrapper scroll
70-76mm
7
Power of heating
Forming heating
1.5KW
Heat-sealing
1.5KW
8
Main motor power
1.5KW
9
Power supply
According to user’s requirement
10
Capacity of air compressor
(provide for oneself)
≥0.2m3/min    Pressure: 0.4~0.6MPa
11
Mould cooling
Water supply: 60L/h
12
Overall dimension
Whole
3345mm×635mm×1560mm
Fission
1670mm×635mm×1560mm
1675mm×635mm×1560mm
13
Weight
1500Kg
14
Apply to
Packaging of capsule, tablet, small pill, candy, food and electronic parts. Need know size of sample. Painting the drawing and make the mould according to the sample.
Mr. Jack kong
 Mr. Jack kong
Sales Manager
Tel: 86-25-68597080
Fax: 86-25-68597077
Contact to this supplier

Didn't find what you're looking for? Post Buying Lead or contact HiSupplier Customer Service Center  for help!

Related Search

Find more related products in following catalogs on Hisupplier.com

Company Info

NANJING HANYOO MACHINERY CO.,LTD [China (Mainland)]


Business Type:Manufacturer
City: Nanjing
Province/State: Jiangsu
Country/Region: China (Mainland)

You May Like: